Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chocolate Rocks

Thursday of the first week of healthy eating and such. Going well. Though I have realized that my normal weigh-in day is scheduled for Mondays. Um, starting this Monday I have class. Crap! So, I have decided to switch to Sat. morning. Which sucks because I really hate getting up early on Sat., but... Now, the new weigh-in week doesn't start until Sunday, so apparently I won't go this week. I'll weigh-in officially next Sat., the 17th. Which works since I'm going out with a friend Saturday night. :-)

Today wasn't too bad. Chocolate rocks because I found my stash of Hershey Kisses. LOL! I know this seems to be the complete opposite of what I should be doing, but I like them as a small treat. I usually have 1-2, which isn't too bad. But I had completely forgotten, they were in the cookie jar. I'm very excited. I took 5 to work with me and I had those throughout the afternoon. It made me happy. LOL!

At lunch I went for a walk. I was going to go for an hour, but it was cold. Seriously windy. But I had my scarf, gloves, and hood and I was going to tough it out. But as I walked out the back of the building, there were storm clouds brewing. But I started out anyway. I hit the 20 minute mark and looked back towards my building and the clouds had crossed over my building and beyond. I decided to walk back the way I got there, so that I would hit 30 minutes, hoping that I wouldn't get wet on the way. And just for the record, it never rained this afternoon. LOL!

Came home and hit the Wii Fit. Did 30 minutes of the Wii. I did the boxing today. Once you go through it, it's not so hard, but that first time around is a douzy! LOL!

Then we made dinner. Cheese and veggies on whole wheat bread heated on the George Foreman. I also had some humus and pretzel chips. Yum! Now I just need to decide on a sweet dessert. I have 8 points. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment