Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Just another day

Ah. Wednesday. Halfway through the week. Thank heavens! I have work issues and the quicker each week goes by (on one hand) the better.

Food was an issue at work today. I did fine most of the day. Breakfast was a simple Weight Watchers egg and cheese biscuit. Good. Lunch was a whole wheat pita with roasted red pepper humus, carrots, red and green peppers, and cucumber and applesauce (which was not in the pita). It was a delicious meal! I'm a little addicted at the moment to the pita/humus/veggie combo. Go try it. But then I was hungry this afternoon. Actually, I wasn't really that hungry. I was bored. And when I get bored, I like to eat. But I did stick to the food in my lunch box. Yes, I have a lunch box. Love it - the box that is! I had a package of fruit snacks and a package of peanuts. The nuts did it. Once I had those, I was good. And I had a TON of water today. Which is good.

Came home and did 50 minutes on the Wii Fit. :) It's so much fun. Did 10 minute free-style step and 20 minute free run. I also did some balance stuff, which I had recently unlocked. That was fun. I also did 2 sets of advanced step. I'm getting better, but not great. But, I'm still doing it, and that's what counts.

We had the last of the Deep Dish Pizza Casserole for dinner. We had thought about soup and sandwiches, but decided to be lazy. So, soup and sandwiches tomorrow. Then made my yummy new dessert. One banana, honey, coconut, walnuts, light Cool Whip, and cinnamon. Delish! Feel free to steal it. My gift to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment