Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Chocolate Silk Pie

There is chocolate silk pie in my refrigerator. In my opinion, it's not that good. Too rich for me. The chocolate part of the pie is really thick. I don't really like it. But I want it. I want a slice. Just one. I want to eat the whipped cream it's topped with. I want to indulge in the thick crust. I want to eat it very fast. But I only want one 19-point slice.

But, as much as I want that slice of Chocolate Silk Pie that I don't really like, I did not have it. Ok, ok, I stole a small taste of the whipped cream. It asked me to put it out of its misery. Instead, I made my own dessert. I sliced a banana, coated it in honey, sprinkled walnuts and coconuts, and topped it with Light Cool Whip. It was DELICIOUS! And I no longer want the Chocolate Silk Pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment