Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday? Really?

Wow. Has it really been since Wednesday since I last posted? Wow. I swore I had posted since then...

I've done really well eating and exercising this week. Really proud of myself. I stayed within points (since I'm doing WW) each day and exercised every day. I did the Wii everyday and walked Thursday and Friday. Walked 30 minutes on Thursday, because it looked like it was going to POUR when I got to the 20 minute mark. So, I headed back for the last 10, praying I missed the rain. (It didn't rain. Of course.) Friday, got out there in the cold and walked for an hour. Did a great walk! 3.5 miles in an hour. I was impressed with myself. Started out strong, though at the end I slowed up. I was getting a bit hot and sweaty. LOL! Both nights came home and played on the Wii. Though I will say I wasn't all that into it Friday, after the hour walking. But I did it. Proud of myself.

Yesterday was my splurge day. I picked one day to splurge a week, so that the rest of the time didn't feel like prison. Before we headed out, I did use the Wii for 30 minutes. I didn't want to break my streak of 8 days in a row. :) Afterwards, we headed out to Chili's for dinner. It was yummy! Had a Miller Lite (we weren't at a place with cool beers, so I decided a MIL was fine), tortillas and salsa, a cheeseburger, and fries. I will say, I didn't eat all the burger or fries. I should have stopped at half the burger, because I was sooo freakin' full. I felt sick. I haven't eaten that much in a single meal in over a week. Amazing what you're body gets used to in such a short amount of time. I will say that much later Sat. night I did have a pint of B&J's Oatmeal Cookie Dough. Oh so good!

Today, nothing so far. I had a bag of popcorn, which I thought would have been kettle corn, but there was NO flavor in it. Ugh. I added a little spray butter and cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Not great, but ok. I had a fancy beer with my hubby in honor of the Eagles play-off game and a coffee with three creamers. Not too bad. I was going to make chili, but idiot that I am, forgot to get the turkey. Doh! So, we're either going to get turkey or order pizza. Which I'm ok with. I can do pizza today, just not breadsticks (which we normally order).

I have to change my WW weigh-in day to this Sat. I forgot I scheduled a class on Monday nights, so I can't do a Monday night weigh-in. I chose to switch to Sat, since my splurge night is Sat. and would be perfect. Now, this all goes to heck when I have three Sat. classes in Feb. and I have to find another day to weigh-in. LOL! But it's only 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment