Monday, January 12, 2009

First day back...

Nope, not at work. I am in grad school and tonight was the first night of classes. Which makes for a long day. It's been a long day every time I have class and work, but the first night back always seems to hurt just a little more. So, to recap - work at 8:30 a.m. end at 5:00 p.m. Drive to school, which lasts an hour. Then have class from 6:15 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. It's a looooonnnnnngggggg day.

No exercise today. I was going to walk at lunch. My goal is to walk at lunch on days that I have class because I won't be home at night to play Wii. But, the Philadelphia Phillies have sent their World Series trophy on tour and first stop? 10 minutes from my office at lunch. So, I put away the walking shoes and headed over to the trophy. Priorities obviously not where they should be, but it was cool nonetheless. I even have a photo of me and the trophy



So, see, really, how could I walk, when I had the chance of a lifetime to be THIS close to the trophy? Really, there was no way walking was going to win out today. So, I saw the trophy and did no exercise.

I did eat on plan though, so that's a positive. I had a tad more than I might have though. We had a staff meeting this morning and there was food. I did good through the meeting, then afterwards I got a small bowl of vanilla yogurt with some granola in it. Which isn't horrible and tasted pretty good actually. The rest of my day was fine. Had a low-key dinner because I had a fairly large lunc - Lean Cuisine Veggie Egg Roll. 6 points for that alone. Ugh. So good though! It looks like school nights will be larger lunch, smallish dinner/snack when I get home. I need something to get me through class without resorting to the crap in the cafeteria.

Tomorrow onto more Wii adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment