Friday, January 2, 2009

Dinner at ILs = bad eating

Ugh. We celebrated Christmas with my in-laws tonight. And of course, it was the first night of eating healthy, right? Ugh. It was lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and ice cream. And when I saw lasagna, I mean half a plate. Seriously. And honestly, I can't say anything, as I'm a picky eater and it's hard enough to feed me when I'm there. So, I ate my lasagna, one slice garlic bread, salad, and as little ice cream as I could get away with. Lovely. I knew it was coming...a large dinner that is. There's always too much food and when you turn down seconds, you often have to say no several times before you stopped being asked.

So, back to the Wii Fit tomorrow I go. I am contemplating going for a run...well, jog. I don't run. I kinda move my legs a tad faster than walking and call it a jog/run. Now, my friend who has run a marathon, tells me I'm a runner because I ran in a race. I did the Harrisburg Mile the last two years. Her theory is, it doesn't matter how fast you go or how slow, it's if you chose to put yourself out there in a race. So, in her opinion, my 15 minute mile is running. LOL! Hubby is thinking of running in the morning, so I was thinking of joining him. Except it will be cold. Mean ass cold. So, we shall see. I ran the course on Thanksgiving and was ok. And I just got a pedometer that tells me how far in miles I went, so I'm kinda itching to try it out. :-)

Stay tuned to see if I get my butt in gear and "run" tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment