Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Double Workout Wednesday

Doncha just love alteration? LOL! Yes, you read that right, I worked out twice today. :-) I went for a 45 minute walk at work today. Got almost 3 miles in and it was freaking cold! When I came back to the office and checked the temperature, it said it was 19 degrees. Brrrr! So, I was proud of myself for getting out there. I had a scarf and gloves with my coat. I kinda wished I had a hat. Live and learn. I should pack that next time.

And then, came home and used the Wii! I did 25 mintes on the Wii. Did two sets of Advanced Step, two long runs, and a bunch of soccer and penguin balance games. Had a good time doing it too, though I was frustrated at the second Advanced Step program. I did well the first time, then did such a bad job the second. Hence, the switch to the run. LOL!

Ate well today. Been using Lean Cuisine's for lunch. They were on sale at the grocery store this week, so I grabbed them. Makes packing a lunch sooo much easier. Dinner was yummy pierogies and veggies. Haven't done that in ages! Must remember how good it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment