Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Good Week

It's been a good week diet and exercise-wise. I weighed in yesterday and I was down 3.1 pounds. Yea! So, now I need 3.8 pounds by the end of the month to meet my 7 pound goal. I can do it, basically it's just 2 pounds a week. It can be done.

I also went running yesterday morning after I weighed in. It was COLD here, 6 degrees when I got to the park. Hubby decided he wasn't going to go, but I decided I would try. No harm in it since the park is on the way home from where I weigh in. I figure if it was too cold, I could always go home. So, I parked the car, warmed up a tad and headed off. The path is 1.25 miles, which is .25 miles further than I have ever run and it was the third time I did it. Yea me! I felt like I was running faster, but I didn't want to jinx myself, so I didn't look at my watch. I finished off the run and looked down, 15:53. The last time I ran it, it took me 17:34. :) So excited about that! I don't know if I can hold that or improve next Sat., but I'll try. I think all the walking and wiing has helped.

I ate horrible yesterday, but that's ok. It was my splurge day. :) And it was soo nice. I know today and the rest of the week I'll be fine on food. I did it last weekend and having done it once, I know I can do it again. I want to walk 3-4 days at work this week and do the Wii 4 nights. I think as long as I keep the exercise going and stay on points all week, I will be well on my way to 2 pounds this week.

Today, I am making chili. And not just any chili, but 1-point chili. :) Really excited about that! Well have that for dinner tonight and throughout the week. It's really nice to have around. It makes deciding what to have for dinner easiler. I am excited about this week. I KNOW I can do it. Especially since I started the week off with a 30 minute Wii session. I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment