Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting in the Swing of Things is Rough

Working and going to school is rough. I'm sure that's not rocket science, but I'm really tired this week. LOL! And this week I only had class one night because we were closed on MLK Day Monday. I've just been really tired this week. I'll get used to it, but it's rough at the beginning.

I've actually done fairly well with food and exercise this week. I've stayed on points all week so far. And today was rough. (sense a theme?) It always is when I have class. I don't eat until afterwards, which means dinner is at 9:45 p.m. So, hubby decided to go to Sheetz (a convenience store). I ordered a turkey wrap with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. No cheese, no dressing and it was still 4 points. Ugh. Then hubby called and asked if I wanted cookies. Needed TONS of will power to resist (which I did). I did the math after dinner and ate 2 less points than I am allotted. I'm ok with that.

I've been doing well with walking and wii too. I walked Tuesday and Wednesday. I would have walked today, but I had to finish homework before class. It took less time than I thought though, so I'm disappointed that I didn't think to bring my sneakers. Oh well. I think I'm going to walk at lunch tomorrow. Wiis been going well. I did Wii Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I had class tonight, so no Wii for me. I'm going to try to do it tomorrow night after work, but we're going out to dinner with friends. Hopefully I have time between getting home and going out.

Sat. I go weigh-in. Hoping to have lost 2 pounds. I weigh myself throughout the week and didn't see any change. This morning I did, but I'm not sure if it will stick until Sat. Hope so! I am also looking to run Sat. morning. I've heard rumor of snow Sat. and I'm not into running in the snow. If the weather is good, I'll run. If it's snowy, I'll come home and Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment