Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Getting Back on the Wagon Isn't Easy

Ugh. Day 2 of being back on the wagon. It's not been easy. Yesterday I did a 30 minute walk at lunch, which I haven't done in weeks. I ate on plan, even having a full veggie dinner after class. I had 5 points left. I made steamed veggies (2), carrots (1), and free Ranch dressing (2). I was proud of myself.

Today, I could not get up the energy to walk at lunch. I just wasn't feeling it. So, instead, I used my bike. I have a small bike that is just the feet part. I did that for an hour. I again did well on points, even under I think. Which won't kill me since I've been eating crappy for two weeks. Oh, did I mention I did arm exercises tonight too. I was proud of myself. I gotta get my arms in shape to wear that dress. It's gorgeous and I want to do it justice.

Not sure if I'll walk tomorrow, but since I can come home right after work, I do know it's a Wii night. I haven't done THAT in ages. The Wii is going to be mad at me. LOL! It will be a good chance to see how horrible I have done weight-wise. I'm kinda sad. Seven squared isn't going to happen. I want to get back to where I was before February started, so that I am starting March with a clean slate.

No comments:

Post a Comment