Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Laid Back Sunday

It was a good week in terms of exercise and healthy eating overall. The weather kept me from walking outside this week. It snowed on Wednesday and there was no way to walk on the paths at work. The ones AT work were fine, but the side streets nearby had not been cleared, so I thought it wasn't worth it. I did do some Wii and I did use the treadmill once this week, to make up for not walking at work. But for some reason, walking at work is so much easier than walking on the treadmill. I guess by the time I get home, I'm too tired to use the Wii and the treadmill.

Saturday was weigh-in day. Lost 1.8 pounds this week. I made my 7 pound goal for January! That made me happy. What didn't make me happy was my park. The path at the park has not been cleared yet. It was still covered by snow. Really? Three days after the snow storm it's still covered? Really annoying. Came home and used Exercise TV. LOL! Did a 23 minute show from The Biggest Loser. It was rough and my butt has not been happy with me today. Lunges are the devil.

Next week I can't weigh in on Sat. I have class and I have thought about this for about a week and can't come up with any way to work in a weigh-in on Sat. AND get to class. So, I am going to skip weighing in this Sat., but weigh-in Wednesday night. Then skip the following Sat. because again, I have class. Then go back to weighing in on Sat. on the 21st. Then because I have a Sat. class on the 28th, I'm skipping weigh-in that week and going back in March. This is going to be a really tough month. I have to be focused. This will be a rough month.

No comments:

Post a Comment