Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Has it really been this long?

Wow. I swore I had been on to update the weigh-in Saturday. Guess not. My apologies to my two followers. I know you've been waiting with baited breath to know how things are going.

I weighed-in Saturday and was down .2 pounds. Yes, .2. *rolleyes* This was very disappointing. I had upped my exercise during the week and expected more like 2 pounds rather than .2 pounds. It did not sit well with me actually. It put me in a small depression over it.

After weigh-in, we headed to the park to run. The week before I got in 2 miles, but had to stop three times. The goal this week was to stop only twice. Well, I SMASHED that! I didn't stop at all and added a few feet to my run. I would had added another 1/4 mile, but B was just about done his run and I didn't want to make him wait. So, that was the good part of Sat.

The week has been off and on. Was a tad over on Sunday, but good on Monday. Yesterday with St. Patrick's Day, I ate over again, and today, doing well. I also ran tonight. I want to add a night of running during the week. The weather's getting nicer and it's light later, so I think it won't be too hard to add Wednesday night runs in. I did better than last time I ran at Shelley. Increased my time by 17 seconds! Now THAT'S something to be proud of. :-) So, no more running until Sat. Hopefully I can increase my time Sat. too.

No comments:

Post a Comment