Monday, March 9, 2009

No Class = Run

So, the weather was again really nice for March. It was strange. On my way home I decided I needed to do something outside. Especially since the daylight hours are longer with day light savings time and all. I got home, changed, and headed to our small park up the street. I decided to run. I figured I did 2 miles Saturday, I could do a mile today. And I did. Barely. LOL! I forgot just how hilly this track is. There is one hill that is about a 45 degree angle. It's not so bad on the way down, the way up, which is on the way BACK, it killer! But I did it. Hubby also said he was surprised at how fast I went up the hill. I SWORE I was barely walking up it, so it's good to hear that I was actually moving.

So, this week I'll have two runs. Amazing what not having class allows you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment