Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New PR

Tonight was an unusual night. I have been trying to run two days a week now that the weather is getting lighter later. I have been going Sat. after WW and Wednesday night. The problem this week is I am going out tomorrow night to an event for my alma mater. So, I can't run. With that in mind, I chose to run tonight at the park.

I will say by the time I got home, I had NO desire to go to the park. I felt kinda down and just wanted to curl up on the sofa and watch M*A*S*H*. But, I went. I went to the park and ran my 1 mile route. And I was rewarded for it! I ran the lap in 19 seconds faster tonight than last time I ran at this park. Yea!

I was really really shocked. I think what did it was I didn't want to run. LOL! My thought was, the faster I can run, the faster I'll be done. And it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment