Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wii would like to play (apparently more often)

I used the Wii tonight. It's the first time in 10 days. Yes, I know how many days because when I got on, it told me. LOL! The Wii Fit keeps track how often you use it and will be a little mean if you aren't on everyday. Though it does compliment you for coming back to back days.

The other good thing was it said I was down another 2 pounds. :-) That was exciting because according to the Wii Fit, I have lost 11 pounds since I first started using it. I started the first week in January, so it's been a full two months. That's not too bad for 2 months. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I was hoping for 14, so I suppose being shy 3 pounds isn't going to kill me.

I will use the Wii Fit on Friday night when I get home from work. (I can't tomorrow as I have class until 9:00 p.m. and won't get home until 9:30 p.m.) I weigh-in officially at WW Saturday morning and then go for my first run in over a month. That's going to be rough. Especially since I want to add on a 1/4 mile, making my total run 1.5 miles. We shall see. I have a feeling I'll be walking some of that extra 1/4!

No comments:

Post a Comment