Sunday, April 12, 2009

Weekly Check-In

Saturday again and we all know what that means....weigh-in! I was .8 pounds away from being down a total of 15. I've been thinking of that ALL week. If nothing else, let me hit the 15 pound mark. I really wanted to hit that this week. I was tired of being this close. So, headed to weigh-in and low and behold, I was down .8 pounds. I was a tad disappointed, but to be honest:

A. I HAD prayed to at least hit the .8 mark this week

B. I attended TWO baseball games this week AND had my splurge day.

So, with that being said, I am now content with my .8 pounds this week.

Onto not so good news, I did not run. :-( It was raining this morning pretty badly as we left WW, so it was not going to be a good morning to run. So, we hit the grocery store and home. Had a wonderful breakfast though. I made scrambled eggs with red, orange, and yellow peppers, tomatoes, and broccoli. It was yummy! B made us toast and coffee, so all in all a good breakfast and healthy!

The rest of the day consisted of reading for class and cleaning. We're having a friend visit from France this week and the house HAS to be clean. Yesterday I spent 3 hours cleaning my kitchen. That's just wrong. So, come hell or high water, the kitchen will stay clean! LOL! Today, we did laundry, cleaned the bedroom, and hung a frame. It's going well.

Tomorrow is Easter. Happy Easter to all my friends! I hope the bunny treats you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment