Friday, April 17, 2009

What a horrible week

Really. It's just been bad. The broadcast world lost an icon on Monday and apparently, I was so upset over it, I caused myself to get sick. I have been ill all week with a cold. I've been stuffy and coughing since Tuesday and eating. Non-stop. Everything. It doesn't matter what it is, I'm just eating. When I'm sick I want to eat. The bad part? Aside from eating everything in site? I can't taste most of it. Really. So, I'm eating, taking in tons of worthless calories and I'm not even really enjoying them. Sucks.

I'm not weighing in tomorrow. I decided I don't want to face the scale. And since I'm not running because I can barely walk the 10 feet from my living room to the bathroom without having a coughing fit, I thought it was unwise. So, I am going to sleep in and try to rest. I think right now that's what my body needs. I'll be back to my good ole self by the end of the weekend (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment