Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm starting to hate weigh-in days...

I gained this week. Grrrr... Only .8 pounds, but still. It's not the direction I wanted to go in. I wanted to go DOWN, not up. Ugh. I was so close to hitting 25 pounds before Las Vegas and now I'm not sure. I need to be down 2.2 pounds before Friday to reach that goal. I'm not sure I can do it.

So, this week, I have decided I am going to eat as little candy/sweets/chips as possible. Be really conscious about it. Eat more fruits. Get more veggies in at meals. I know I won't completely not eat them. At some point, I'll eat a random piece of chocolate accidentally, but hopefully by concentrating on fruits and veggies more, I'll eat less of the unhealthy stuff and more of the healthy stuff. Maybe? Yea, that's it.

5 days til weigh-in. Is 2.2 pounds too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment