Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The last day before vacation

We leave to go on a fun-filled vacation to Las Vegas tomorrow morning. CANNOT WAIT! The whole reason we are going is my friend is getting married and we want to share in their happy day. I'm just so dog-gone proud and happy for her. I wish her love and happiness that knows no bounds on her wedding day and beyond.

The trip itself is going to be a blast! We are staying at New York New York, where I haven't stayed before. This is my 5th trip, yes I said 5th trip, to Las Vegas. I have gone 4 times for work, which means that for three days I've had to be inside for conferences. Blech! This time, I get to spend EVERY DAY having fun with my friends and hubby. I'm so excited about this! We have great plans for the pool, a show, and all-around fun time. How can you NOT have a good time in Vegas?

So, with that being said, I'm not going to be 100% concerned with my food. I am going to try to aim for veggie meals over meat meals, but I'm not going to let that stop me from having a delicious milk shake at the Ben and Jerry's in our hotel. We have no Ben and Jerry's near us, so I think that last time I had this milk shake was the last time I was in Las Vegas, 3 years ago. I'm splurging. LOL! We'll do a lot of walking, so hopefully the walking will help.

This vacation is going to be for fun. I will handlle the consquences when we return. For now, vacation beakons and I plan on joining it!

No comments:

Post a Comment