Monday, August 24, 2009

Exercise Update

Well, I'm batting .500 in exercise this week. *rolleyes* I have only done 1 of my 2 Wii Active workouts so far this week. I meant to do it before the Phils game on Sunday, but I started cleaning my room instead. Yes, I avoided exercise by cleaning my bedroom. LOL! I did laundry, put away clothes, took the sweatshirts out of the closet, and FINALLY organized my socks. So many had been parted from their mate for too long. But, this kept me from exercising. I didn't realize it until after the game and had plans to go grocery shopping, make dinner, etc. Oops!

Today, I wasn't going to let that happen again. Though it almost did! My plan was to get up and use the Wii Active this morning. The reason? The Phils had a day game, right when I normally would use it. LOL! So, I get up and find out hubby has conference calls at 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. Ugh. So, I can't do it until later. Lovely. I did some cleaning up and writing up some recipes in my notebook and watched the Phils. At 5:30 p.m., I turned on the Wii and did the Upper Body (Hard) workout tonight. Yea! I did it. :-) So, I am batting .500 in two days. Hoping my average goes up.

Tomorrow? 3 miles at the park. I'm aiming to get to the park about 9:00 a.m.

2 comments:

  1. You are still one Wii exercise set ahead of me!!! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, I went to the park and ran 3 miles this morning. Ugh. It was HOT! Though, had I been sitting outside with a cold drink and a book, I would have considered it nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete