Sunday, August 16, 2009

I hate summer

Alright, I know most people must think I'm crazy for having uttered that thought, but seriously, have you run in 85 degree temps??? IT'S HOT! I'm trying to get back into 5k shape after basically not running since the Baltimore Women's Classic in June. I ran a mile three times last week and this week is the goal is 2 miles three times. I HATE the treadmill, but I used it to run 2 of my three miles last week. I may end up using the treadmill once this week to get a 2 mile run in, but I sure know I can't do it twice AND there is no WAY I'll be doing three miles on the treadmill. Ugh. I hate summer. When does winter come again???

2 comments:

  1. I don't even really exercise, but I HAVE TO have lost at least a pound of sweat this week already!!! Fall can't come fast enough. I long for the days when you actually need a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya! I so prefer to run when the weather is cold. I went one day in Feb/March (can't remember which now) when it was 6 degrees out. Brian said he wasn't going, but I went. It's my proudest running day. LOL!

    ReplyDelete