Friday, August 21, 2009

It's that day of the week again

It's weigh-in day! Who doesn't love it??? *rolleyes* Got up and headed over to weigh-in. I realized this morning, I must really be committed to this thing because I drive an hour both ways to spend 10 minutes at the WW office. Ah well.

I am down a pound this week. It's not as much as I was hoping for honestly. I was really hoping for 1.4 or 1.6, their scale does not do 1.5. So, a little disappointed in that, but I am now down 26 pounds total, with just 24 to go. I am also down 3.2 pounds towards my Oct. 8th goal of 12 pounds, leaving me with just 8.8 pounds before then.

I have been slacking a bit on the exercise between runs. My friend Crystal pointed this out to me and I thank her for that. She shared with me HER exercise goals for the week and I was embarrassed about what mine were going to be, so I am writing down my exercise goals for the week, for all to see. I will come back and update on how it's going this week. I think I may have done myself a disservice by NOT exercising properly this past week. Hopefully I can make up for it this week!

Saturday, August. 22 - Run 3 miles
Sunday, August 23 - Wii Active
Monday, August 24 - Wii Active
Tuesday, August 25 - Run 3 miles
Wednesday, August 26 - Wii Active
Thursday, August 27 - Run 3 miles
Friday, August 28 - Weigh-in and rest ;-)

So, there you have it. My exercise goals for the week. Here's to an active week!

No comments:

Post a Comment