Friday, August 28, 2009

So close I can taste it...which may not be a good thing.

Weigh-in Friday. I have no idea when weigh-in Friday became a norm. I liked going Saturday mornings, then July came and I couldn't go on Sat. mornings cause we had plans EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY. So, I switched to Friday. We're at the end of Aug. and I'm still going Friday mornings. Creature of habit I suppose...

Anyway...got up a tad later than usual, which is ok now. They've started opening up the center all day on Fridays. Odd, but that's what it is. So, I got there, grabbed my stuff and got in line. Didn't have to wait long, which was nice. Got on the scale and the WW lady asked me what I did this week. Ummm...I don't know. Followed the plan the best I could (which wasn't very well, but she doesn't need to know that)? She was very excited, but I couldn't hear what she said for my loss. I just nodded along and acted like I was happy. I had NO CLUE what she said. I heard something about a .4, but other than that, no idea. I grabbed my journal and out the door I went. I tend not to stay for meetings.

I got in the car and opened my book. I wanted to know what made her surprised - I was down 3.4 pounds! I was AMAZED to say the least. And excited. :-) It's been awhile since I've seen a good number like that. Wish I DID know what I did this week to get that number, I want to do it again next week!!

Now I am down a total of 29.6 pounds - Woohoo!
And I am 6.6 pounds towards my October 8th goal of 12. :-)

Next week I want at least .4 pounds to hit 30 officially. That's not too much to ask, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment