Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Continuing on

Tuesday. Always a boring day. Eh.

Had a good day today. Started the day off with half a blueberry bagel and a cup of coffee. Love blueberry bagels! Lunch was small. I just had a bowl of cereal with milk. But the cereal was AWESOME! It was a Kashi Oat Flake and Blueberry Cluster sample I had requested and oh man! Delicious! I've been addicted to Special K's Blueberry Cereal for about a year and I will so work this into the rotation. So good! The flakes had amazing flavor. It's a tad higher in points than the Special K (3 points v. 2 points), but very worth it. Had a meeting at school tonight, so when I came home we just made quesadillas for dinner. They were very tasty! Had a nice dessert of Nilla wafers and a 100-Calorie Oreo cookie cake thingie. It was good. Small, but good.

Food was on track today. And today was running day. My problem came in that I had a meeting at school at 5:00 p.m. The drive to school is 30 minutes, plus the meeting time, then 30 minutes home. So, I didn't think I would get to the park like I normally do at night, so I jumped on the treadmill and ran there today. And today I extended my time to 40 minutes! Woohoo! That's NEVER happened before. The best I've done is 36 minutes, so I'm very happy with my run today. I have another run coming up on Thursday. Home or treadmill? Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment