Friday, November 20, 2009

November 18 - Day 18 of Boot Camp

These running commentaries are getting shorter and shorter. LOL! Guess that's what happens when you get out of sync with what you are supposed to be doing. It's been a rough week. I realized that getting off track due to a new setting is rough. I am doing well at mastering controlling what I do at home and even when we go out locally, but going WAY out of the neighborhood is killer. Ugh.

Exercise: Wanted to get back on track with this since I missed it yesterday. I did the Wii Fit AND the Wii Active. I did a nice overall routine on the Wii Active that had some light toning exercises and some fun sport-type exercises. I had a hard time picking what I wanted to do, but settled for this 19 minute routine. Then I turned on the Wii Fit and did 10 minutes of Advanced Step, 6 minutes of Basic Step (which I haven't done in ages, and some balance exercises. I like the soccer head butt one the best. LOL! So, a nice 40 minutes of exercise.

Water: Finally got it all in! Good to get back on the water band wagon. I really need to get better at rationing my iced tea reward. I think I have to switch from half my water for iced tea to 3/4 of my water for iced tea.

Sweets: None.

Points: Stayed on track again. It was good to be on points two days in a row.

9:00 p.m.: No food after 9:00 p.m. again.

Breakfast: Breakfasts really are getting boring. I should pre-make some pancakes or something so I can just heat those up. The Heart Healthy Bisquick mix is 3 points for 4 pancakes...or is it 4 points for 3 pancakes? Hmmm... Oh! And did you hear there's a shortage in the Eggo Waffle Nutri-Grain brand? Ugh. We get those and I love topping them with bananas. Lovely.

3 Fruits: Got all three in. Yea!

2 Vegetables: Vegetables can sometimes be a problem, but I was good today. Got all the veggies I needed in. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment