Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Incredibly Productive Day

Wow.  There are days when I feel like I sit on my butt and do nothing but play on the internet all day.  Then there are days like today.  Phew!  It's been busy!

I received my final proof on my logo for my photography business today.  :-)  Sooo excited about that!



But, I had to give the information I wanted on my stationary.  Which means I had to make a decision on a website.  I had looked in January at companies and templates, but never pulled the trigger.  Well, I decided that if I want this to be real and do it right, I better pull the trigger.  So, I purchased a template, a domain, and hosting through Blu Domain today.  Wow.  This is getting real.  Seriously real.

In other employment news, I was woken up by a phone call from the temp service this morning (before 9:00 a.m.) stating the company they sent my resume to was interested in having me come in for an interview.  So, I go Friday at 10:00 a.m. to interview for a temporary fund raising position in Harrisburg.  Wish me luck!  As much as I'm not really wanting to do fund raising anymore, it will be nice to get out of the house.  And since it's temporary, I don't feel  like I'm selling my soul again.

And it wouldn't be a weekday if I didn't have more educational stuff for you!  A new article is up at examiner.com for your enjoyment.

Pennsylvania's Historical Marker Program

What a day!  I feel so accomplished.  Going to try my new My Fitness Coach 2 Wii workout tonight.  Excited because not only does it have workouts, but it has recipes too.  This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment