Friday, July 9, 2010

+1

Yea.  After going on and on about how I was thrilled that I was taught my lesson on tracking and staying on plan last week with a big fat 0 in the pounds lost/gained column, this week I go up a pound.  WTF?  I am NOT happy about this folks.  I'm not kidding.  I tracked EVERYTHING.  I earned 12 activity points.  I only had TWO beers.  Seriously, this is a tragedy and I'm not happy.

On my way to WI this morning, I popped in my new Love and Theft CD since I'm going to see them tonight (Friday) with Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw.  Was looking forward to hearing how they sound.  Yes, don't like them.  They are very generic, minus the ONE song they had on country radio.  Waste of $10.95 right there.  Ugh.

Then on the way home, my car started revving, but not driving.  At first I thought the tires just kinda skidded and all would be fine.  Then the car wouldn't go above 40 mph.  UGH!  I got home and turns out there's red liquid leaking from my engine.  We think it's coolent.  The problem is, we can't really drive it to the dealership to have it looked at.  So, we're going to have to TOW it to the dealership.  We're calling AAA on this one.  Not paying for that.  No way!

So, that's how my Friday has started out.  Heading off to Philly/Camden to see the above concert and have dinner.  Let's hope the day gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment