Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some specifics

Well, here is me writing down some specific goals to go with my resolutions from yesterday. These are the things that each year I try to accomplish and one new one. What specifics do you have in mind for 2013?

Eat healthy
Exercise
Lose weight to reach my goal weight of 140
Train to run a sub-
     2:50:00 half marathon
     60:00 8k/5 mile
     35:00 5k
Use my camera more
Write a book (1918 Influenza Epidemic)

To this end, I've decided to take on a few physical challenges (anyone else remember Double Dare?). These won't be the only ones, but this is where I am now. Hopefully throughout the year new ones will present themselves.
Dolphin Challenge at Virginia Beach: 8k and half marathon
100 Day Challenge presented by John Bingham


2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the 13 half marathons in 2013 challenge!! Wow, you are writing a book, that is awesome!!

    Thanks for your email! Soo helpful! I will respond soon, have many questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my good heavens! 13 halves this year???? I bow down to you! I talked about this yesterday to hubby and I'm impressed by anyone who can do more half marathons than there are months in a year. LOL! Go you!!

    You're welcome for the email. :) Happy to help and anything I can help with, feel free to ask. Going to live vicariously through you. Your resort looks AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete