Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!


A new year, a new start. Every year we set resolutions and every year we hope that by the end of the year we have accomplished them. I do them every year. Every year they all seem to be the same thing - lose weight, exercise more. Yea. Anyone else?

This year I'm making a different resolution or goal for myself. There are several levels to my goals this year, but the first level are not so cut and dry. I want to focus on my feelings, my emotions. I tend to eat my emotions. I tend to let my emotions lead me. I am determined this year to get my emotions under control. I want to focus on positives. I believe if I can manage the following in my life all those resolutions/goals I normally set will take care of themselves. I will be happier with me and can be confident in my choices.

Here goes...these are all the emotions/actions I want to feel/be in 2013:

Happy
Confident
Fit
Follow through
Forgiveness
Adventurous
Courgeous
Dedication
Perserverence
Worthy

I'll probably add to this list over the year, but this is where I'm starting from. I think this is a good start to the year. 

What are you hoping to accomplish in 2013? I'll go into more detail about how I want to accomplish this over the next few days, but for now here's how 2013 is going to start for me.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for 2013, many good things will happen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope so! The end of 2012 wasn't all that great for me. I'm trying to be optimistic!

    ReplyDelete