Friday, April 26, 2013

Odds and ends



1. Back on track! I ate healthy Thursday and went to the gym. Wow. I felt great too!

2. At work, I spend a lot of time in an elevator. So, I decided to make the most of it. I did 125 squats and 100 wall push-ups! Woohoo! And that's before I hit the gym!

3. I tried a Chocolate Brownie Clif Bar before my workout tonight. I never do that, but I thought I should start doing what's right for my body. I have to say it was delicious! I normally do not like these types of bars. They taste odd to me. But, this one? Yum! Totally recommend it! Thanks to Stride Box for sending it!

4. I didn't count calories today. I tried to make healthy choices. I was only 150 calories over what I wanted to be, but still less than what I would eat to stay the same weight. I'm ok with that.

5. Hubby's back isn't feeling well right now, so we didn't lift earlier in the week. So, I walked over to the free weights myself tonight and worked out! Yea me! I crossed the divide. I admit, there weren't many people over there, but when I saw the 70 year old woman working out with weights...

6. I bought a salad to take to work with me today. I'm excited about said salad.

7. I mixed Great Value (Wal-Mart) nuts with dried cherries and discovered the most delicious trail mix combo! Highly recommend!

8. I made lunch. Like real food. I took a Zataran's Spanish Rice mix and added tuna. Yum! May be a tad high in sodium, but it was a real meal.

9. I checked what I would have to run to qualify for Boston 2014. Yup. I would have to run a marathon in about my half marathon pace. I've determined I can potentially run Boston when I reach the 80 and over age range. Just tell me it will still be going on in 45ish years.

Sorry for the weird fact dump, but none of those would make a "real" post, but it was all stuff I wanted to share! Are you excited about anything that doesn't seem to merit a full-on post?



No comments:

Post a Comment