Thursday, August 15, 2013

4th Annual KidsPeace Trick-or-Trot 5K / 1 Mile Walk

My hubby is a big Baltimore Orioles fan. I'm a baseball fan, but my team is from Philly. But, ironically I get all the Orioles emails and he gets all the Phillies emails. I buy Orioles stuff for him, he buys Phillies stuff for me. Kinda funny.

Anyway....the other day I got an email about the above 5k. It sounded fun, but I had a feeling hubby would really want to run it. I suggested it to him and he loved the idea. Then he promptly went back to work. He's got too much going on at work lately. Today, I remembered that if we sign up by August 15 (yes, today) we would get 2 free tickets to an Orioles game on Sept. 26th. I double checked with him and I signed us both up tonight.

So, apparently running again is a real thing. I haven't run since June 23rd at the Baltimore Women's Classic. I knew I wouldn't run in July and August, but picking a race and signing up for one sure makes you realize the roads are waiting for you. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment