Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Twitter Chats


I'm not the greatest when it comes to social media. Sure I have this little ole blog, a personal Facebook page, and I always encourage you to follow me on Twitter (go ahead! I know you want to!). I decided this year to put Never Trade on the Twitterverse and it's been a lot of fun. I've met some great people and have some great support. I didn't realize how nice people can be. Well, I mean I know people can be nice, I've met my fair share of people who are nice, but the support and encouragement I've gotten on Twitter has been fantastic.

1st/3rd Sunday: 10:00 p.m. EST
2nd/4th Sunday: 8:00 p.m. EST

One of the things I've really enjoyed about Twitter are the Twitter chats. I came across both chats that I regularly participate in by accident. I was on Twitter when I saw someone post a response to RunChat on a Sunday night. It sounded fun, so I joined. And I've met some great people and had some amazing love and support from fellow chatters. I highly recommend joining us some Sunday night!

Monday: 8:00 p.m. EST

No comments:

Post a Comment