|Stream in my front yard after one of the many snow storms we've had in January|
How in heaven's name did it get to be the end of January? Seriously. I can't believe we are heading into February tomorrow. I thought it might be fun to wrap up the month and see how things went.
- I read 19 books. Not bad for one month. :) You can see which ones here.
- I ran 12 miles this month - 4 of them on the treadmill!
- Lost 2.4 pounds. Way less than my goal this month, putting me 5.6 pounds behind schedule. Doh! It's ok. I'll readjust my goals to accommodate. A slight set back, nothing more.
- Started half marathon training for The Love Run on March 30th in Philly. Am pretty excited about this and for training!
- Started RunSmart online yoga sessions. I'm on week 2 workout 3. Hoping it helps with flexibility and core strength.
- Finally got back to spin class! Looking forward to having that as part of my workouts.
- Sadly, Higgy was diagnosed with cancer this month. He's doing really well considering. At this point, we're just loving on him and spoiling him rotten!
|I love his cute pink nose!|
- We've started looking at our budget and finding ways of cutting back a bit. Hubby already found us $40! Come Monday, after a discussion with the cable company, we may be saving about $100 more. Fingers crossed!
- Both hubby and I were sick this month. Ugh. He had the flu and I had a cold. We were a lot of fun for two weeks. LOL!
- I had jury duty for 4 days...and didn't even sit on a jury! In my county, you are responsible to be there a full week. They let us go Thursday. Phew. Glad I don't have to do that again for at least 3 years!