Thursday, May 1, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Sorry I missed Thankful Thursday last week. I had one in mind for it, but it was a really busy day. So, I am going to use last week's thankfulness today!

I play around on Twitter {you can follow along with my adventures by clicking on that little button down below!} and have found some absolutely wonderful people! I am so thankful to have "met" them and appreciate the kindness they have shown a complete stranger.

I have had personal trainers give me advise on my training {for free}, nutritionists look at my diet & make suggestions {for free}, people support my thoughts on training, commiserate on a bad run/race/day, and remember when big things were happening & ask how they went. I so appreciate these lovely people taking a chance on "following" me and then interacting me. They are wonderful people and I am thankful for them.

What are you thankful today?


No comments:

Post a Comment