Thursday, October 2, 2014

Libra

From The White Goddess
I'm a Libra, born October 9th. I've always loved my sign. I know most people think it's bunk, but I have always felt for the most part it described me. Not every single detail, but enough to think there's something to this astrology thing.

According to astrology.com, "libras are first and foremost focused on others and how they relate to them." Yea...this is about me. LOL! I'm always thinking of others and what our relationship is like. Am I being a good person to others? Have I asked too much of someone? Did I do something to upset them? If I'm upset, is it justified? So many things go through my head when it comes to other people!

According to astrology.com, "it's the Scales that symbolize Libra, and just like that balancing mechanism wants to stay even, Libras want to be on an even keel." Oh yes. I like to be balanced. I hate conflict or having to bring up uncomfortable questions. Not to say I won't do it if I have to, but if I can avoid it, I do!

According to astrology.com, " The Scales are cultured, refined and love beautiful things." Yup. I loved beautiful things. I don't necessarily need the most pricey item {my engagement ring isn't a diamond. Yea...by choice.}, but I do like shiny. LOL! I love theater, music, photography, and jewelry. I love to know things, even if they are trivial. I'm always reading to find out new things on random topics. I tend to think my interests aren't all that interesting to others though!

According to astrology.com, " the great strength of the Libra-born is their quest for fairness, peace and harmony." This might be the best way to sum up the Libra and to an extent, me. I do want fairness - for myself and others. Yes, I know life isn't fair, but it could be a little more fair than it is. I hate conflict and always wish for peace and harmony. I get too agitated when conflict happens...for long periods of time. Hence why I dislike handling it because it's not once and done for me. I will mull it over for weeks or months.

From Wikipedia, because we all know it is the source for accurate information!

Positive Traits

  • Pleasant and charming 
  •  Has a pure (clean) and open (sees both sides) mind, which makes them fair people
  •  Clever
  • Detailed and artstic
  • Social and co-operative
  • Their temper is balanced
  • Self-sufficient
  • Idealistic and equalitarian
  • Urbane
  • Argue very well

Negative Characteristics

  • Indecisive
  • Lazy
  • Flirtatious and envious
  • Extravagant, silly and impatient
  • They can quarrel easily
So, what does this all mean? It means since this is my month {I've always felt that way about October}, I'll be sharing some fun facts about Libra's. I just wanted you to know why. :)

What's your sign? {heehee} Do you think it matches your personality?

No comments:

Post a Comment