Monday, January 12, 2015

Motivational Monday

Good morning! Happy Monday to ya! How was your weekend? Mine was better than expected, thanks for asking. :)

Today's quote {to me} fits January perfectly. It is all about the now, something many of us totally miss in our beating ourselves up over the past and hoping for a better future.

Last year may not have gone as planned. I know mine didn't! But, it's over. The year is past and we can safely leave it there. We are no longer tied to it. I'm not writing 2014 on things anymore, so I don't have to think about what went wrong every time I see the year.

2016 is a whole year away. Sure, I'm making plans for things in 2016 - my 15th wedding anniversary is in 2016. I'm deciding now how I'm going to pay for our trip back to Jamaica to celebrate, but I'm planning what I'm going to do now for next year. Something I have to do in the here and now.

So, here's to 2015! Here's to deciding what we want, figuring out how we're going to get it, going after it, and enjoying the hell out of it once accomplished! It's a whole new year. A whole new attitude. A whole new realm of possibilities all waiting for us to find them. Let's focus on today and forget about our failures of yesterday and daydreaming about our tomorrows.

What goals are you striving for in 2015? Have you started planning them out?


No comments:

Post a Comment