Thursday, February 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday! This week is a photo of me running the 2011 Princess Half Marathon. It was my very first half marathon ever! I picked this photo because this coming weekend is the Princess Half Marathon in Disney, so it seemed appropriate.

Would you believe hubby was on the monorail going to the first stop we agreed to meet at and he saw me on the road!I'm dead center in blue with black pants to the bottom of the road. I was shocked it timed itself out that way.

Since the 2011 Disney Princess Half Marathon I've run six more half marathons - Philadelphia Half Marathon {2011}, Shamrock Half Marathon {2012, 2013}, Zooma Annapolis Half Marathon {2013}, and The Love Run {2014}. This year I'm already scheduled for three halves - Shamrock Half Marathon, The Love Run, and The Wild Half.

What was your first race?

No comments:

Post a Comment