Thursday, September 15, 2016

100 Days



In 100 days, hubby and I are going on vacation! Oh thank heavens! It's been over a year since we got away and I cannot wait!

But, I'm not happy with what I look like. I had a doctor appointment Tuesday night to update the primary with all the ankle stuff from the summer. And of course, the dreaded weigh-in. Apparently the ankle caused a 9 pound weight gain.

I suppose that's not too bad, but I am not happy in general with my weight and I really don't want to go on vacation looking like this.

So, I want to spend the next 100 days working hard on my food and my exercise. At this point I need to get my butt back to the gym and work out, even though I know it will be less than it was before the ankle break. I need to start eating better, stop buying dinners out and making food at home that's healthy.

So, here's to a healthy 100 days!





No comments:

Post a Comment