Thursday, September 1, 2016

Maybe the Mediterranean Diet?

Thank you https://bloguvib.wordpress.com/2013/02/26/mediterranean-diet/




































































































I know I need to find a way of eating that works for me. I've tried so many various things - Weight Watchers, eDiets, 21 Day Fix, calorie counting. I did the best on Weight Watchers, but I just can't seem to get back into it. I don't know why, but I have tried off and on over the last couple of years and cannot stick with it.

I have been reading a bit on the Mediterranean Diet and wondering if this might be an option. I know I can't give up pizza, fries, or dessert, but I like the idea of more vegetables, fruits, fish, and whole grains. They are all foods I eat and may be a better way for me to get a healthier diet and lose weight.

I still have research to do, but it sounds promising. Do you have any experience with it? Any advice? I'm open to more information!




Follow on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment