Sunday, May 8, 2011

Run/Bike Recap

Outside the last 1.5 miles of workout this week, I had a kick-a** week of exercise!  I think it may have been the best one week of exercise I've EVER had.  Yes, I say this after having trained for a half marathon.

Bike: 5.5 miles ~ 30 minutes ~ 386 calories*
Run: 2 miles ~ 29 minutes ~ 442 calories
Bike: 12.5 miles ~ 1 hour 13 minutes ~ 959 calories
Walk: 3 miles ~ 49 minutes ~ 252 calories
Bike: 11 miles ~ 57 minutes ~ 746 calories
Run: 3 miles ~ 41 minutes ~ 609 calories

* All information entered into Daily Mile, which calculated calories burned

Had a great week out on the roads between running, walking, and biking.  Very happy with it.  Would have been more happy had I not fallen on my run Saturday.  Knee is still sore and more swollen than I would have thought.  I'm currently icing it.  Elbow isn't that bad, but I tend it bang it into things which causes some pain. And for some reason the muscle in the arm that's scraped up is sore. I feel like I'm an 8 years old again.  LOL!

So, I have a feeling this week isn't going to be a banner one for running, walking, or biking.  I will probably skip Monday's 12.5 mile training ride.  Hope to get out Tuesday for a run or walk.  Hoping Wednesday will permit a bike, though probably not the 14 mile ride that's scheduled.  I need to keep some in reserve since I have a 5k race scheduled on Saturday and I'm really excited about doing this one.  I want to run on the race course with the horses!

1 comment:

  1. Great week! (except for the little mishap) And better that it happened on a regular sidewalk on not on the racetrack...

    ReplyDelete