Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WW Hot Beverage Calculator

I am friends with Weight Watchers on FB. I like seeing what they post, especially now that the holidays are here and I can use all the extra motivation/help I can get! So, I followed the link they had about hot beverages thinking they would list a bunch of common winter drinks and their associated points values. I was surprised to find it's an interactive tool! And happy cause it was fun to play with. :-) You pick the type of drink you want, the size, and hit the make drink button. While the machine is making the drink for you, it calculates the point value AND for some drinks, tells you how to reduce the points value. I had a real fun time with it. I'm a dork, I know. :-) So, I'm passing it along, in case you haven't seen it. It's fun!

Weight Watchers Hot Beverage Calculator

No comments:

Post a Comment