Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm flailing

Motivation is lacking lately.  Seriously lacking.  I am eating crap and my exercise is missing.  The longer it goes on, the harder it is for me to stop the bad habits and turn back to the healthy ones.

I am eating crap.  I let myself have Saturdays to splurge.  I need that.  But, the splurge that happens on Saturday hasn't stopped come Sunday.  It goes on and on and one.  I think one more meal...one more evening...well, I screwed up today might as well start again tomorrow.  It's just a vicious cycle.  I get into these and it is so hard to get out of them.  And while in them I gain weight.  I've been ok earlier in the year when it happened because I was good with the exercise.

Which brings me to the other issue I have.  I'm having a hard time getting my butt off the couch.  Sure, the Olympics are on and I'm a junkie.  I sit and watch all the phenominal athletes do their thing and normally it would motivate me to go do something.  Instead it makes me not want to miss another event and I sit.  And eat.

Something needs to click...I need to get my butt in gear with my workout and diet.  Any advice would be welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment